Join Jack Knight and 40 of today’s specially selected emerging digital media and technology companies as they present their most cutting edge ideas.
Be Inspired + Learn + Present
CLICK HERE if you would like to attend the conference to network.
Your Conference Registration Discount Promo Code is: AMERICAN HEART
Cocktail reception entertainment with legendary songwriter Jack Knight performing music from his forthcoming “American Heart” Ep.
To make a 20 minute presentation of your company’s ideas to attending investment firms and investment professionals please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venture Forum Track: Fees for pre–IPO Early and Advanced Stage Startups
In this special session designed for early and advanced stage startups or pre IPO, you present to investors. We will have a panel of at least three investors who will ask questions or comments; along with other investors in the room. We invite specially promising innovative startups in early and mid-stage growth, looking for investors. Each startup will give from a 3 to 30 minutes pitch to investors. Higher categories will also get a shared or exclusive demo table during lunch and cocktail party for follow up.
After the startup pitch session, you get 30 minutes in a room with other presenters where you can answer questions informally. Your presentation includes one full event ticket for each $395 you spend. For higher levels, you can also participate in one on one meetings with investors set up at your own table. Demo tables are either six foot tables or cocktail high tops, at our discretion depending on space.
Once you decide to purchase, send us an email and I will send you the link to purchase. (Please note as a Silicon Beach Presenting Company price breaks are available)
- $395 for 3 minutes pitch; and 30 minute informal Q/A, 1 ticket
- $795 for 6 total– 4 minutes pitch and 2 minutes judge comments ; and 30 minute informal Q/A, shared demo table, 2 tickets
- $1595 for 10 total– 7 minutes pitch and 3 minutes judge comments; 30 minute informal Q/A, demo table, 3 tickets, and private one on one meetings with investors set up in advance using MeetMax software at your own table
- $2995 for 20 total: 15 minutes pitch with 5 minutes judge comments, 30 minute informal Q/A, demo table, 3 tickets, and private one on one meetings with investors set up in advance using MeetMax software at your own table
- $3995 for 30 total: 20 minutes pitch with 10 minutes judge comments, 30 minute informal Q/A, demo table, 3 tickets, and private one on one meetings with investors set up in advance using MeetMax software at your own table you can select the time of your session , You can select the time slot from any remaining spots which includes selecting the judges for your session.
Last year’s conference in LA, broke all previous attendance records, with 28 company presentations interacting with over 200 financial professionals. Our past presenters represent many sectors including:
- Biotech and drug development
- Manufacturing, industrial and fabrication
- Consumer and retail
- Energy and Clean Tech
- Financial Services
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IP Services
- Media and entertainment
- Natural resources and mining
- Professional services
- Semiconductors, chips, electronics
- Software, IT, Networking. Infrastructure
- Telecom and Mobile
Our audience consists of institutional investors with a specific interest in identifying high growth small and micro cap companies. Their makeup includes portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, family offices, wealth managers, and analysts representing over $70 billion in assets and investing funds. Our attendees include leading banking, trading and brokerage firms and their clients, and prominent five start-rated small and micro-cap portfolio managers. We also promote this event to business and financial press such as Forbes, Fortune, Investor’s Business Daily, Wall Street Journal, online publications, and Equities.com. This event is free of charge to qualified investors to maximize attendance. Presenters pay a fee to help underwrite costs.
Singular Research based in LA and NY, is one of the most trusted providers of unbiased, performance-based research on small- and micro-cap companies to fund managers. Singular provides initiation reports and quarterly updates for approximately 60 companies. In many cases, Singular’s analysts research companies that are not often covered by any other firms.