Singular Research Portfolio Update for November 20, 2020
Portfolio Update Week of November 20
- The great rotation gathers steam!
- Since our call in early September, small caps (measured by the small cap ETF IWM) have outperformed the QQQ by nearly 19%.
- The market has all but accepted the presidential election as a Biden win as a fate complete. Barring a hail Mary in the Courts, the response has been bullish.
- Small caps have been behaving like they want to make up the last cycle's significant underperformance in the next month.
- Our long-term leaders in our model portfolio have been Roku (ROKU), initiated at $40 now $276 +580%, Acme United (ACU) +309%, GoodNatured Products (GDNP.V) +250%, and Magnite (MGNI) +160%. Our worst call was to short Zoom (ZM) -150% this year.
- Our new initiations have been strong this month led by EBIX (EBIX) +25% and Entravision Communications (EVC) +15%.
- Please join us for our 15th annual Best of the Uncovered Webinar on December 10th at 6:00 a.m. PST where we will feature our top growth and value small cap ideas selected for continued outperformance in this great rotation.
Visit us at SingularResearch.com for more information.
Buys and Buys Long-Term Weekly Digest
For a free trial offer, please call us at 818-222-6234
Tags: Latest Updates